ABOUT COMBAT HUMIDOR ®
- Combat Humidor is constructed by Disabled Marine Corps Veterans.
- The first Combat Humidor® as created in November 2008 by Capt Boris Levin for his deployment to Iraq.
- The Combat Humidor® was taken on long patrols in Nukhayb and Basra, Iraq.
- Combat Humidor® is by far one of the most durable travel humidors for any active lifestyle individual.
- Combat Humidor® was created to survive the rigors and abuse of war.
- Our Combat Humidor® is made with 100% Spanish cedar, to create a twin double sealing and waterproof environment in which to store cigars.
- Combat Humidor’s exterior is made from repurposed and sanded ammo cans. We utilize an, ultra durable, industrial paint found on mining industry equipment.
- The Combat Humidor® will float, survive small shrapnel, and general abuse.
- The Combat Humidor® will hold between 18 to 25 cigars depending on length and gauge.
- This design is perfect for military personnel deploying overseas or going to the field; campers, hunters, boaters, golfers.
- This is a perfect gift for veterans, appreciation of service awards, police officers, adventurers, and travelers.
The Team with Arron and I
Cigars, Haircuts, and a Clipper Knife hand to the Team Chief in Iraq
Me with my trusty Camel and Cigar in Kuwait